Resting is Good for Daydreaming...

I know that y'all are expecting the before and after reveal that I promised you last week, but unfortunately, you are not going to get it quite yet.  There are several finishing touches that have to be done on the space still, and since I am laid up once again with knee and hip issues, those finishing touches will have to wait.  Even if it kills me (and it is!).

In the meantime, I am daydreaming of all the things I would rather be doing than resting...

Train Rides...
though this time, perhaps, of the Christmas variety.



Making forts with this little monkey...
because who knew being an Auntie could be so darn fun?!

Playing in the snow...
because what, after all, is the point of living minutes from the mountains if you can't?

Scouting for wildlife...
because we still need binoculars to see what Dad can spot out of the corner of his eye (while driving!)

Extreme sporting...
though hopefully staying safely tucked into the raft this time around.

In the meantime, husband is doing a great job of entertaining me.  Because it might sound cliche but laughter really is the best medicine, and it's keeping me relatively sane at the moment!

It is also giving me a little time to work on some writing and personal venture projects that have been brewing for a while.  Some fun things to come in the new year!

Happy Friday!  Good vibes requested as I get the results of my MRI this afternoon!!