Our Big Fat American Wedding

Phew!  It's been a few days since our celebration, and I am still reeling from the excitement and fun of the day.  The amount of love and friendship at our wedding has left Chris and I reflecting about how lucky we are to have so much love in our lives.  We had friends and family come from all over just to spend a few hours with us on our special day and we are so grateful.


It also left us realizing just how easy it is to let life get in the way of making those phone calls and writing those emails to those who do not live near us.  We really must get better about that.  But the funny thing is, our friends are so great that we pick up right where we left off, and it is literally like no time has passed at all. That's a sign of a good friendship in my book.


I am so glad that Chris' parents had a chance to come over and meet my entire family.  Any other time, that would not have been possible, so the fact that they were able to make it over for our American wedding meant a lot to both of us, and I know my entire family really enjoyed meeting them.  

I will post more from the wedding celebrations soon.  After flight delays and trouble sleeping last night, today is definitely not the most inspired I have felt in a while, and I hope to get back to a sense of normalcy soon so I can come up with some clever posts to entertain you all.  :)

Oh, and I witnessed a few great examples for my Language Barrier Monday posts this weekend so stay tuned!