Kitchen Makeover

Okay, so I am aware that my master bathroom reveal is long overdue (trust me, it will be good when it finally comes!), but in the meantime, I have started another project: our kitchen!  At long last!  We are not doing the major overhaul that I had originally wanted to do, but what we did decide on is painting the cabinets to brighten up the space and get rid of that builder-grade look, as well as new countertops, sink and backsplash!  

The cabinets are not completely finished, but here is a little sneak peek anyway...






Although I was very nervous about this project, it has gone seamlessly (touch wood!) so far!  I will include the details of paint and products used when I do the final reveal next week.  We are just waiting on the new hardware to arrive and one final coat on the front of the doors and we will be good to go!

Up next?  Countertops!  Eek!