Happy Wednesday!

Okay, so reading back through recent posts I realized I sound a bit negative and debbie-downer as of late. It's true, there have been a few more downs than ups lately, but I swear I am not depressed.  So, on this gloomy, snow-expected Colorado day, I thought I would bring a little bit of sunshine to make up for my lack of it lately here on the blog.  

Cue the violins... actually cue the banjos, we need something more lively up in here.  

Here are a few things that have made me smile this past week.

This pretty lady, cousin Catherine...
 Because she has truly made me feel like family. It is amazing that despite 7,459 miles between us, we have become so close.  

This before shot of a little project I am working on...
Because you know how I love myself a good project!

For this little reminder...
Because sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the insignificant things, despite your best efforts.

My cowboy...
Because he  will literally do anything to make me smile.  Even if it means riding a fake horse with no legs while attempting to rope a plastic calf.

My REI dividends...
Because I can't wait to go on a huge shopping spree. Ha!

And finally... catching up with two of our favorite people over a tasty Mexican meal last weekend!  (sorry no photos to be had!)

Happy Wednesday!