Language Barrier Monday

Wow, it's been a hot minute but we are bringing back an oldie, but goodie with this post.  The Language Barrier Monday series.  It hasn't been on my mind much lately, as we haven't had to translate anything for each other in a while.  


However, it came as a little reminder when Chris returned from his trip to England last week.  Upon which, I informed him that the house had remained strangely tidy in his two week absence.  (hm... weird.)  Well, he didn't think so, because his response...?  "Bloody Cheek!"  Haha.  No translation necessary.  Pretty sure I get the gist of what he was saying there.  Just thought it a funny expression, so I wanted to share with all of you.

For all stateside readers, I challenge you to use this on someone this week.  What response did you get?! Haha.