And So It Begins.

I know, I know, Thanksgiving isn't even over yet.  But we love Christmas around here, so this is what you get, I'm afraid.  Yesterday I was lacking a bit of enthusiasm, wondering what in the world to do with my Sunday.  So I decided that I didn't care if it was too early for Christmas festivities to begin. It's never too early for me! So we lugged our super heavy Christmas tree up from the basement and put it together in our front room.  We bought it after Christmas last year, in the sales (75% off!), so it was our first year putting it up and I am in love.  



Though I did realize we don't have near enough ornaments for the size of this tree!  So we might go simple this year, add a few mercury glass ornaments along with these burlap bows from our wedding. Side note: you can't really see it underneath the enormous base of the tree, but my mom gave me the sweetest crochet tree skirt that matches the bows perfectly!  Love it when that happens!
  

I love these...

I also kind of love this ribbon for a fun touch...

Now... where can I find a box of mercury glass ornaments that don't cost an arm and a leg?!