Master Bedroom - Paint Reveal!

Apologies for the delay in posting the master bedroom paint color.  We just got around to cleaning up the painting supplies and ladders out of our room this morning!

Not all of the photos depict a very accurate portrayal of the color, so even though there are no filters on the photos, they all look slightly different in the daylight.  Also, I took them with my iPhone, because I can't find our camera anywhere!

We love the way it turned out!  It really brightened up our room.  We didn't realize how dreary our bedroom was until we saw this vibrant color on the walls!  We want to put in a thicker baseboard and moulding around the doors and windows, as well as crown moulding, but for now we think it looks great!  














I can't wait to get some things up on the wall.  I have already started collecting pieces for our collage wall, though I expect that will take several months to fully put together before we put them up.

What do you think of the color?

I also daydream about adding these white seersucker tie-up curtains to add to the charm a bit.  I seriously love them.


And, of course, I am still daydreaming about buying this quilt from Etsy.  The good news is, Chris and I agree on this for our bed.  The bad news is, we are saving our pennies to make it happen. :)


Hope your weekend is off to a good start!  Get out and joy it... I know we will!