A Whirlwind of Visitors

Well, there is really nothing else to say for my little disappearing act here on the blog, aside from sorry.  So, I'm sorry.  It has even been a little over a week since our visitors left, and I am just now getting around to writing about it.  

Throughout the month of April we had visitors for more than half of the month, but as usual I didn't take nearly enough photos.  (sorry, family!)

The first weekend, my sister, brother-in-law and niece (and soon-to-be nephew!) came to stay for four days.  It's so much fun to see my niece changing so much; she has definitely gotten so much more interactive since I last saw her.  So we had some fun auntie-niece time, and learned that uncle ("untle") can do no wrong when it comes to Avery.  Anything he says or does makes her laugh her cute little high-pitched laugh.  We had a really great weekend together.
















We spent the second half of April hosting Chris' family from England.  We obviously had to work during the week both weeks, but we managed to get out and show them some cool parts of Colorado... and they managed to get out and explore a lot while we worked.  Chris' dad managed to get our hot tub working (the pump was playing up), so we had some great hot tub evenings, too.  Little Jonathan loved it!








{ So glad this photo of all of us on the train turned out so well!  A very fun day. }









We were so used to having visitors that I think we both had "visitor hangover" the day after we said goodbye to all of our family!  We had a really nice time hosting everyone and look forward to many more visits in the future with everyone!  It is definitely nice to be able to offer plenty of space for everyone during their stay now that we have a house!

Well, I spent this past GORGEOUS weekend doing plenty of yard work, plus some fun creative projects that I will share tomorrow!