I Need a 30-Day Challenge in My Life

I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel like I need to challenge myself to push through the not-so-good times.  For some reason, I just haven't been myself lately.  I honestly told Chris last night that the only way I can describe it is that I feel like an alien has taken over my mind and body.  Sounds silly, but I honestly have struggled to get back to feeling like myself.  I know that there is one thing that is likely to help above all others, but when I am not feeling so great, I struggle to make it a routine in my week.

What is it, you ask?  Exercise.  


Since I am limited (still) on what I can do, physically, I am turning back to Bikram yoga for this challenge. Starting Sunday (because we have friends in town this weekend), 30 Bikram yoga classes in 30 days.  It might seem extreme, but it is very doable and I feel like I need a reason to get up and go every day.  And a challenge to tell myself that I can commit and follow through.  You see, I often give up on things when I lose motivation, and that is a difficult habit to break.  So, I am telling you this so that you can help keep me accountable!  I will post an update on my progress twice a week, and be honest about if I have missed any days (though that is allowed, if I double up and do two classes another day - eek!).  

So here we go.  Sunday March 9th through Monday April 7th. Complete 30 classes.

Wish me luck!