Official Main Living Area: Before and After

I know I have been teasing this for weeks, but here is our final before and after for the main living area of our house. Finally.






I love this mirror, and I can't wait to hang it up on that wall in the entryway.



Don't mind the mess around our thermostat.  Ha!  We are in the process of figuring out a new wall plate for the Nest that looks cleaner than the white one that was on their previously.










We changed a few small finishes, like swapping out the brass gold door handles and hinges for black ones for a more cottage-y look and feel.  I love how things like this can make such a big difference.







That little silver cup is an English antique.  Love adding personal touches like this to our home.  And I may or may not have developed a slight antique-ing obsession in the process.




There are still some small things to do, art to be hung, outlet covers to pick up, and furniture to buy, but this project has made a big difference in the main living areas of the house.  Now if I can just finish that china hutch makeover, we fill up the big empty wall in the front living room.  :)