National Reading Month

In honor of National Reading Month, I am embarking on a journey to read more.  And not just any old book, either.  Listen, I am a self-proclaimed book worm.  I love reading, though it tends to happen in peaks and valleys.  I am either addicted to a book, hardly able to put it down to sleep, or I just can't get in the mood to crack it open.  So since I am really interested in finding my next great read, I figured I would tie it in with a post on here since it is National Reading Month.  

Amazon released its list of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime, and it has inspired me to think outside the box with the books that I choose to read.  Not to mention that it's kind of sad that I haven't read some of the books on the list, book worm or not.

For my first read, here are the five books that I have narrowed it down to.






Have you read any of these books?  Suggestions?  What are you reading for National Reading Month? These five books are all very different, but I look forward to reading them all as I make my way through this list.  Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to read each and every book on Amazon's list, some genres are just really difficult for me to get drawn into.  But I look forward to finding great reads that I may have otherwise missed.

Happy Pi Day!