Stuck In A Rut

Have you ever been stuck in a rut and you don't know how to get out?  This past week, I have started several blog posts, but either end up deleting them altogether, or just saving a draft of it, because I am just not feeling it this week.  Have you ever felt this way?  How do you snap yourself out of it?  Me?  I intend to SLEEP IN tomorrow morning and catch up on what has felt like jet lag all week.  I am hoping to feel refreshed and re-energized, as I have been working on setting up my "creative space" in our house, and I hope to finish it soon so I can share it with all of you.

In the meantime, in order to get through this Friday slump... here are some words that are inspiring me this week.






And my personal favorite...

So true...

Happy Friday!!  Hope you all have a great weekend!