Philly-Bound

Chris has a conference next week in Philly, so we are tacking on the weekend to explore a new city together. Research must be done.  Too bad we're vegetarian... no Philly cheesesteak for us! Is there a vegetarian option? (a question that restaurants love to hear...)


Any suggestions on "must do" sights and attractions in Philly?  Leave them in the comments below!

A little Philly love from a childhood favorite: Fresh Prince of Bel Air...

"In west Philadelphia born and raised
on the playground where I spent most of my days
chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
when a couple of guys, they were up to no good
started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
and said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air..."